WARRANTY FOR A USED MOTORCYCLE
Because our reputation is so important to our business, we are happy offer you two types of Limited Warranty:
- 3 (three) calendar days from the date of purchase or 150 miles limited warranty whichever comes first. Note: not all models qualify.
- 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of purchase or 500 miles limited warranty whichever comes first. Note: not all models qualify, must purchase a full maintenance package.
Within the covered period you can feel free to bring your bike in and we will do our best to fix any engine or gearbox problem you might have – free of charge!
Read further for details of this limited offer.
Proud To Ride Powersports Inc. provides all retail buyers an engine and transmission limited warranty for all motorcycles with four-stroke internal combustion engines designed to run on public roads (off-road bikes and ATVs are not covered). This warranty lasts for a period of 3 (three) calendar days from the date of purchase or 150 miles – whichever comes first.
You can also take advantage of a limited warranty that covers a period of 30 calender days or 500 miles, whichever comes first, by purchasing our full maintenance package (ask one of our associates for pricing and details on our full maintenance package). Don't miss out, take advantage of this great offer and have peace of mind.
ATV and off road motorcycles do not qualify for this offer, some restrictions may apply. Please, read below for more details.
We offer this warranty on bikes less than 10 years old on the date of sale with fewer than 25000 miles on them at the time of sale.
- This warranty covers:
- Engine mechanical malfunction
- Gearbox mechanical malfunction
- Shaft drive mechanical malfunction
- Carburator malfunction
- This warranty does not cover:
- Gaskets and seals
- Electrical components
- Spark plugs
- Fuel pump or petcock
- Wear items, such as clutch discs, sprockets, chains, chain tensioner and other items subject to normal wear and tear
Proud To Ride Powersports Inc. reserves the right to reject any claim for engine and gearbox malfunction if a bike was used for racing or stunt-riding, or in other severe conditions, or has damage that was not on it at the time of sale. Due to the normal severe operating conditions they experience, ATVs and off-road bikes are not covered by this warranty offer.
Even more extended warranty and protection plans are offered to our customers - please, ask your sales associate for the terms.